Can You make 21?
Different Blackjack variants can have slightly different rules on the hands and how they are bet on or counted. Blackjack is still the same at its core all about getting to 21 first, but you will discover as your learn how to play Blackjack that some variations have different interpretations of the Blackjack hands. This page will look at some of those games, mainly found on Live casino Blackjack.
Blackjack Double Exposure
In this game, you are dealt two Blackjack hands, which means two equal stakes are placed at the start of the round. The player can swap cards from one hand to another to make a potentially stronger hand – one card only from one hand to the other. There are two Blackjack rules to balance the player advantage. One, Blackjack hands are only paid out even money (1:1). Secondly, if dealers busts on exactly 22, all stakes are pushed except where there is a Blackjack hand which will win.
Blackjack Rules -Hitting or Standing
Blackjack Rules - Dealer’s Ace & Insurance
Blackjack Rules - Splitting Your Cards
- Flush – 5:1 payout where all the cards are suited
- Straight – 10:1 payout where all the cards are consecutive
- Three of a kind – 30:1 payout, not the same suit
- Straight flush – 40:1 payout on successive cards of the same suit
- Suited triple – 100:1 payout for three of the same card.